AIM Rule 26
This website contains all regulatory information required to be made available in compliance with AIM Rule 26. Please use the following links to directly access the information.
- Description of the business: see About Us
- Investing policy: see Investing Policy
- Directors’ biographies: see Our Leadership
- Corporate Governance Arrangement: see Corporate Governance
- Board committees: see Board Committees
- Significant shareholders: see Shareholder Information
- Details of incorporation: see Shareholder Information
- Constitutional documents: see Shareholder Information
- Latest admission document: see Shareholder Information
- Advisors: see Advisors
- Exchanges: ADM Energy PLC’s shares are traded on AIM, Berlin and Frankfurt Stock exchanges.
- Ticker: ADME, P4JC
- Currency: EUR, GBX
- Authorised Share Capital: 40.54% of ADM Energy plc shares are not held in public hands. There are no restrictions on the transfer of shares.
- The total number of shares in issue: 255,480,863
- Shares Held in Treasury: no securities are held as treasury shares
- AIM Securities in Issue: 255,480,863
- Warrants in Issue: 42,175,130
Incorporated and registered in England and Wales with registered number 05311866.
The main country of operation is Nigeria.
ADM Energy Plc is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
Information on this website was last updated on March 30, 2022