Board of Directors
Meet our board who, together, bring years of experience in the oil and gas sector, investment and structuring and closing deals.
Osamede (Osa) Okhomina
Chief Executive Officer
- 20+ of years experience in the global O&G industry, particularly in Africa, financing projects and growing businesses
- Cambridge philosophy graduate
- Appointed CEO of ADM Energy in July 2019
Head of Corporate Communications and New Ventures
- Broad experience across financial services, having led business segments tasked with the implementation of commercial growth strategies across Asset management and Banking
- Joined ADM Energy in November 2019
Chief Financial Officer
- 30+ years of global Oil & Gas and Banking experience gained mainly at Shell, J.P. Morgan and Standard Bank
- Appointed CFO of ADM Energy in August 2020
Chief Operating Officer
- Extensive experience of raising funds for public and private companies and advised across media, telecoms, engineering and energy sectors
- Appointed COO of ADM Energy in October 2019
Drilling & Surface Engineering Lead
- 38+ years experience in Oil and Gas industry with E&P and Field services companies such Exxon Mobil and Schlumberger
- Extensive technical experience in production operations, drilling and completions and strategic planning
- Former of COO of Kosmos Energy
Dr Satinder Purewal
Petroleum and Reservoir Engineering Lead
- 38+ years of Reservoir engineering experience for many large Oil and Gas field developments worldwide
- Former Lead for European Reserves Assurance at Shell
- Honorary Professor of Petroleum Engineering at Imperial College
Wilhelmus (Wim) Burgers
Geologist and Geophysical Lead
- 30+ years experience in Oil and Gas industry for IOC’s such as Exxon Mobil and ConocoPhillips across The Americas, Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa
- Publication on Worldwide development of Sour Gas
Dr Babatunde Pearse
- 30+ years’ experience in Oil and Gas industry mainly with Exxon Mobil
- Extensive technical experience in production, operations, drilling and completions as well as strategic planning
You may also be interested in
ADM is an oil and gas investing company with an aggressive growth strategy.
Building value by investing in assets with attractive risk reward profiles and high upside.
Develop a portfolio of assets targeting oil & gas exploration in West Africa.
Targeting near term production assets in proven oil and gas jurisdictions.